What I put on my face and body is just as important as what I put in my body. Choosing skincare products that are good for you and the environment matter greatly to me. I carefully read and consider the ingredients on the label and information on the company behind the brand!
Over the last five years, I’ve bought and tested out many skincare products, specifically for my face. Due to hormonal shifts in my late thirties, I was experiencing cystic acne breakouts. I spent tons of money on products and facials!
Skincare for the Face: A product I love-
For the last year, I have been using Caudalie Facial Products.
- Skincare collections geared toward anti aging and congested skin
- All natural ingredients- no chemicals
- The products leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed
- Love the Instant Foaming Cleanser- cleanesing without overdrying!
- Lightweight and oil free SPF20 moisturizer
- A variety of skincare products to mix and match for the needs of my skin!
CAUDALIE is a Company that is Good for You and the Environment:
- All natural ingredients, no artificial preservatives
- A company that gives back to the environment
Do you have a favorite natural skincare product?