Way back. . . in the late spring of 2012, I ran my first Zooma Run Annapolis Race. I truly loved the fun, positive, and energized atmosphere of the race! Women from near and far, of varying paces, had come to run-together. From start to finish, women cheered each other through the miles. Weeks of training all came together for so many women. Really, Zooma Run women’s racing is about celebrating the strength and power of a healthy lifestyle!
1. The Amazing, “Kick Off” Training Meet Up and Fun Run
Saturday, March 7th, 2015 at Charm City Run Annapolis store-An awesome partner with Zooma Run! More info HERE!
3. Gorgeous, scenic and bustling location for a Race-Cation Weekend!
A historic, downtown Annapolis location and the majestic Naval Academy
Plan your weekend getaway HERE with these ATTRACTIONS
4. Sweet Swag Bag from Worthy Business/Brands
Visit the Zooma Run Annapolis site HERE for more information!
5. Spectacular Race-Cation weekend! Friday and Saturday, maybe even into Sunday morning!
Spend Friday night at the Loews Annapolis Hotel, enjoy Honest Tea Mocktails and shop specialty running vendors- make hotel reservations HERE and use CODE ZOO526 for room discounts!
This coming May, I will join the incredible Zooma Run Annapolis 10k and half marathon runners for the 4th time!! I have a special love for this race series! Check out the great tech tops and other gear that I’ve collected from Zooma Run over the past four years!
- Race to the finish line and enjoy-a swag bag, Barefoot Wine, live music, foam rolling, boxed lunch and massages!
- Join me, Saturday March 7th at Charm City Run Annapolis store for the Training Kick Off Meet -Up and Fun Run!
- Race-Cation Weekend- 10k or Half Marathon, Saturday May 30th 2015 in Annapolis!
- Use Code KARA15 for 10% off race registration! DETAILS Zooma Run Annapolis Registration